Facilities Usage and Guidelines
- The Main Arena is used for instructional purposes, concerts, athletic events, banquets, commencements, student programs, trade shows and other forms of recreation and entertainment.
- Hard-sole shoes are not permitted on the Main Arena floor.
- The Main Arena floor is for use by the intercollegiate basketball and volleyball teams and approved intramural teams; pick-up games and open recreational games are currently not allowed.
- Rental of the Main Arena will include areas reasonably necessary for ingress and egress for personnel and equipment as well as those areas necessary for parking and unloading equipment.
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms are available to USD students, faculty and staff with proper identification.
- Lockers are not currently assigned, but users are required to bring their own locks to secure their belongings during operating hours.
- Locks must be removed at the end of each day or the Jenny Craig Pavilion Staff will remove them.
- The Jenny Craig Pavilion is not responsible for lost or stolen items within the Pavilion.
- McNamara Fitness Center Rules