On-Demand Training allows USD faculty or staff to request just-in-time training for projects or academic course needs.
Choose from our limited list of courses offered and we will pair you with a training solution that fits your needs.
Please keep in mind that we only offer trainings on USD supported applications and services. We will do our best to pair and coordinate your time with an available trainer and in some cases we will recommend online training.
Our IT Training Coordinator will work with you to schedule a training session that meets your request once you complete our On Demand Training Request form. (MySanDiego login required)Request Guidelines
- On-demand training is for groups of 8 or more (keep in mind computer labs capacity limits)
- One-on-one is possible upon availability of professional training staff to cover topic
- We request that you contact us at least a month prior to needing training if at all possible. This will enable us to consult our trainers’ schedule and reserve a lab (if needed for the session.)
- Requests will be accommodated on a first come, first-served basis.
- In order to meet the demand, we may need to recommend alternate times should we exceed the amount of requests we can accommodate or our trainer or lab are unavailable.
- We request that individuals who make requests are present the day of the training session to provide assistance should questions arise.
- We may ask the requestor to provide an electronic copy of the materials to all of the participants ahead of the training session.
Eligible for On-Demand:
- Request 1 month in advance
- Groups of 8+
- Limited list of courses
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Connect Pro
- Adobe Contribute for Departments
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Images: Scanning & Camera
- Final Cut Express & Video Editing
- Streaming Server