Summer Innovation Institute Cohorts
The SII Cohorts consist of:
2 dedicated weeks of practice with Blackboard, pedagogical theory and integrated technologies
Several full-time faculty
ATS support staff
Multiple hands-on workshops and activities
Guest speaker presentations
Broad-spectrum themes, such as Course Design, Educational Resources, Multimedia, Blackboard Hands-On, Communication, Social Media, Mobile Technologies, Flipped Learning, and Pedagogy
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED