Plan To Join Us For The
11th Annual Technology Showcase
Friday, February 5, 2016
Faculty Only Keynote Address: Noon - 1 pm
Tech Expo Exhibit Hall: 1 - 4 pm
Call for Presentations is Open!
Fill out the brief nomination form and participate in a short 15-20 minute presentation!
Example topic ideas may include (but are not limited to):
- Effective use of a product adopted and used in teaching
- A technique used to increase student collaboration and engagement
- Flipped Classroom
- Mobile device or particular app found useful in curriculum
- Effective use and/or integration of multimedia assignments
- Blackboard course design
- Highlighting your experience in one of the IT initiatives (STA/iPad/SII)
Why should faculty members attend the Technology Showcase?
- Enjoy highlights of faculty using technology in teaching/learning and research. Speakers will be sharing:
- How they are integrating technology into curriculum
- Innovative implementations of technology
- Catch demonstrations of technology used in teaching/learning and available on our campus
- Find out what kinds of Academic Technology Resources are available in support of teaching/learning/research
Other reasons to attend:
- Keynote speaker and luncheon - To Be Announced
- Exhibit Hall - Explore various and many technologies and new products
- Networking opportunities, food, drinks, and prizes!
- Applications for Summer Innovation Institute (SII) '16, iPad Classroom Project, and Student Technology Assistant (STA) Program will be open to interested faculty members at this time!
The following exhibitors and sponsors have been invited:
SMART| Apple | Top Hat | HP/PCM | Thomson Reuters (EndNote) | USD Torero Store | Adobe | Dell | Cisco | Blackboard | |WolfVision i>Clicker | Steelcase | BKM | Southland Technology | AMX | Sonic Foundry (Mediasite) | Examsoft | ProctorU | CrashPlan | Extron Electronics | Aruba Networks | In Focus | USD Recycling Center | Qualtrics | Absolute | Extron | TurnItIn.com | Epson | Sharp USA | Spectrum Industries | Four Winds Interactive | Lynda.com | Microsoft | School Chapters | ACS | RealEyes