Mark Your Calendars!
The 9th Annual Technology Showcase
Friday, February 7th, 2014
Why should faculty want to attend? What are the benefits?
- Listen to a faculty panel presentation about the Summer Innovation Institute (SII). Applications for SII '14 will open to interested faculty members at this time!
- Learn more about the iPad Classroom Projects and how you can apply
- Enjoy Student Technology Assistants (STAs) and faculty members discuss their experiences with technology-based projects
- Attend demonstrations of mobile devices and iPads to foster learning
- Check out classroom response system using i>Clicker to engage students
- Participate in break out sessions on a variety of topics
- Meet IT professionals with whom you can discuss your needs, ask questions
- Explore classroom technology tools, new products, and what's coming soon!
- Visit Technology Partners Exhibit Hall - Hands-on demonstrations of Blackboard 9.1, classroom technology, lecture capture, classroom response system, much more!
The following exhibitors have been invited to join us this year:
SMART| Apple | HP/Sarcom| AT&T | EndNote (Thomson Reuters) | USD Torero Store | Adobe | Dell | RealEyes | Cisco |Blackboard | Blackboard Collaborate | Microsoft | WolfVision | i>Clicker | Steelcase | Southland Technology | AMX | ACS | Ebrary.com | Foliotek | Lynda.com | Sonic Foundry | Spectrum Industries | Epson | Qualtrics | Respondus | Google | Turnitin | Ensemble Video | Four Winds | Absolute Software
Presented by: Academic Technology Services