As outlined in the Administering Surveys, students who wish to distribute surveys must have a sponsoring faculty or staff member that has obtained survey approval privileges approve the survey for them.
Student Steps in Qualtrics: (click on this link to view a video clip of the process).
- Select your survey on the “My Surveys” tab.
- Click the “Distribute Survey” tab.
- Select your instructor’s name from the “Select a Person” drop down.
- Click the “Request Approval” button.
- After your instructor’s approval, you will be able to distribute your survey.
Faculty/Staff Steps in Qualtrics: (click on this link to view a video clip of the process).
- Click on the “My Surveys” tab.
- Select the survey name from the “Requested Approvals” list
- Review the Survey
- Click the “Approve” or “Deny” button.