2. If your division/or unit has paid for your departmental use of qualtrics, then you create your Qualtrics account by following this instruction:
3. To Create your Account:
- Click on this link.
- Log in with your MySanDiego username and password
- If you don’t already have a Qualtrics Account:
- Click on the button “I don’t have a Qualtrics Account”
- follow the instructions to create your account
- If you already have a Qualtrics Account (users prior to USD Qualtrics adoption/purchase)
- Click on “I already have a Qualtrics Account”.
- Enter your old Qualtrics username and password when prompted.
* Once you create the account and agree to terms and conditions and have your account created >> proceed to the ONLINE Tutorials and Trainings (variety of resources and instructions are available to help users to get started with the survey).
How do I get Qualtrics if I don't belong to an opted-in Division?
If you do NOT see your department currently listed as an "opted-in" Division, please contact your department to have them fill out the Qualtrics Access Request Form
How do I use Qualtrics?
Please explore the Tutorials & Training section to become more aware of on-demand, live online and face-to-face workshop training opportunities.