Blackboard Collaborate can host virtual classrooms, offices, and meeting spaces to offer more opportunities to improve your teaching and learning outcomes.
- Available as a tool in every Blackboard course or orginization!
- Share slides, applications (Excel, Word, ect), and webpages
- Live office hours with video
- Pre-recorded lectures (flipping the classroom concept)
Collaborate allows you to …
- Offer virtual office hours, eliminating extra travel and supports USD’s Be Blue, Go Green initiative!
- Conduct a live class session even if you are on travel.
- Pre-record lectures and make them available via a link.
- Podcast simply and easily from within your Blackboard course.
- Keep your students connected even when they are not in the classroom.
- Particpant on the go from a Mobile Device.
Collaborate is rapidly being adopted by many entities on campus.
- Instructors who need to travel or be away from campus can still conduct a class session at the regularly scheduled time ... virtually!
- Others have found that pre-recording their lectures in conjunction with their PowerPoint slides offers their students an effective supplemental resource on-demand.
- Live Classrooms are also being used for virtual meetings for time-strapped committees on campus.
- Language instructors are finding that Collaborate Voiceboard can significantly enhance learning of new languages.
That’s the easy part! If you have a Blackboard course you already have access to all the Collaborate products.
- Overview of Blackboard Collaborate
- System Requirements and System Check
- Configuring your system
- Blackboard Collaborate in Action
- Blackboard Collaborate Mobile
- Download Brochure
Training and Resources
Contact email@example.com for more information!