Call for Participation! Deadline: Friday, January 9th, 2015!
Please nominate yourself or a colleague to speak in a panel presentation! The following are ideas on how you can contribute to our community of learning:
- Talk about how you experimented with technology inside or outside the classroom this year
- Discuss best practices in the use of an effective technology that have gotten your students to engage
- Share your experiences with the Student Technology Assistant (STA) resources, or the Classroom iPad project.
- Comment on a pilot program you were a part of that resulted in surprising findings
- Discuss your transformational experiences participating in technology initiatives hosted by ITS such as the Summer Innovation Institute (SII)
- Highlight your exploration of new features in Blackboard or "flipping" part of your lecture
We are eager to hear about your year in techology and look forward to receiving your nominations! Presentations will be 10-20 minutes long. Contact us and submit your nominations at email@example.com.