Google Analytics is a free service that generates reports on the number of hits your site receives, search terms people are using to get to your site, how long they are spending on pages, etc.
Web Services provides Google Analytics set-up service for your departmental USD website. Before we can get started, we will need the following information from submitted via our online Web Request process:
- URL(s) of the departmental USD site(s) you need this on.
- Who the contacts are for this service. We'll need one or more e-mail addresses where the reports should be sent.
- How often the reports should be sent: daily, weekly, or monthly.
From there we'll be able to generate the analytics code and add it to the site(s) requested. You will then be notified and can expect to begin receiving reports shortly after.
More detailed information, including documentation, on using the Google Analtyics service is provided on the Google Website.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED