Websites are available at the university for representing departments or organizations. These are extensions of the main university website and should be considered a professional representation of your department.
- If your department does not already have a website, request a site. This will create a web address for you much like the following:
- Attend a Cascade Server training to learn how to use the USD templates within our content management software. This training is mandatory before ITS can authorize a web account in the USD Contnet Management System.
Cascade Server Registration
- Request access to the CMS once you have attended training. To do this please submit an access request.
- If you require ITS support for putting your new site within the USD template system, please see the steps involved in building a new site.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us using one of the following methods:
Using one of these contact methods ensures that the first-available team member can assist you.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED