The University of San Diego is committed to providing equal access to its official websites and web-based information for all users.
An official University of San Diego website is defined as sites in the "sandiego.edu" domain where content is supported by University Web Services and maintained by USD faculty, students or staff.
University Web Services makes a concerted effort to comply with the accessibility standards specified in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0. We strive to create web pages that are accessible to anyone on any device.
Features to enhance accessibility include:
- Universal access
- Descriptive links
- Screen Reader-friendly and mouseless navigation
- Concise image descriptions
- Easy access to alternative assistance
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED