STEP 1. You will record your name first
- Record your name as you have listed it on the Petition To Graduate form.
- Say your name twice (2x)
- Say your name slowly the first time, sounding out each syllable
You can use any hardware/software combination you are comfortable with as long as the final output is mp3. After you have made your recording, you will need to complete the form and upload it.
If you are not already familiar on how to do this, you can download
a pdf file of instructions and links to software below.
STEP 2. If you have made your recording and are satisfied with it, you can then complete the form and upload the mp3 file. To do so, click I'm Ready to Upload.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED