Frequently Asked Questions for Students
The Student Technology Assistant (STA) Program is designed to help USD professors enhance their use of technology in their classroom instruction to improve learning outcomes. Each semester, faculty whose proposals are accepted by the project selection committee will be paired wth technically talented STAs, who will assist them in implementing teaching and learning technologies in the classroom.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED