Graphic Design & Printing Services
Graphic Design & Printing Services - Maher Hall 176B
The Graphic Design and Printing Department of Instructional Media Services (IMS) provides assistance to clients to develop comprehensive visual design solutions for print media, including training for the design of banners, signs, and research posters, using university approved software. Non-academic services may be charged up to $40 per hour.
These services are available to students, faculty and staff.
- Graphic design assistance
- Large-format color poster printing
- PowerPoint presentations
- Slide/Flat bed scanning
- Screen capture video presentations
- Preparing audio and video for internet, DVD and CD-ROM applications
Request a Graphics Production
You will need to submit a request by filling out the production request form below. A staff member will contact you to confirm the production and to begin the scheduling process.
For any questions, please contact Allen Wynar at (619) 260-2271.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED