Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
Various Software Applications used by Auxiliary Services: CBORD Systems (FSS, EventMaster, CSGold), Nebraska Systems (Winprism, Webprism), CRM/Salesforce.
Software used to manage the various activities and sales for Dining Services, Torero Store, Campus Card Office, and Conference Servicers.
Access to the system is granted by Auxiliary Services
Data security restrictions
Requires a username and password
For assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Lexis Nexis
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Trouble Logging Into LawRoom Training
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED