ITS will fulfill software installation requests for:
- University licensed software
- User provided software with appropriate licensing
- Software licensed with class textbook (provided by faculty by current semester deadline)
- Temporary Trial software will not be installed — If extended trial (yearly basis) software is obtained by department, installation request will be considered
If a school or department would like ITS to research a type of software or consider purchasing a new type of software for broader campus use, requests can be made with the Software Committee. The Software Committee will not research software for minimal use; it must be either for campus use, or multiple departments.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED