| Go Back to List|
|Word Processing, Database and Information Management||Cost to your department: $0|
|Enterprise Campus Licenses (Free)|
ITS has a campus license for WordPerfect for campus-wide distribution.
Drawing upon a rich history in office productivity innovation, Corel breaks new ground while still improving the most critical areas in the traditional office suite, so users can do more with words, numbers, and ideas. Corel WordPerfect Office X5 redefines the office suite by providing:
- The ability to use WordPerfect® X5 in lockstep with document management systems, like Microsoft SharePoint.
- Web Services integration, so users have the time-saving capability of creating documents populated with data pulled from the Web.
- Enhanced compatibility, allowing users to open, edit, and save in Office Open XML (OOXML) formats.
- Nuance PaperPort 12 SE, giving users the ability to easily annotate PDFs and integrate with scanners.
- Mozilla Thunderbird for WordPerfect Office, a new integrated e-mail client and calendar that offers a tabbed e-mail view and powerful search tools.
- The new Reference Center, a redesigned approach to the Help system and tutorials for every part of the suite.
Users want to take advantage of new technologies, and they also know that the work they produce with an office suite has a huge impact on their image and reputation. With that in mind; WordPerfect Office X5 is built on four key areas of focus. More tools that make life easier allow people to focus on what really matters - content. When it's more than a page, when there’s more at stake, users demand collaborative tools and formatting features that allow them to give their documents just the right look. Fileformat freedom is also a cornerstone because market-leading compatibility means users never have to worry about file formats when sharing their documents or working with others. And because every dollar counts these days, WordPerfect Office X5 is designed to be the right office productivity tool.
As part of our annual maintenance agreement faculty and staff are entitled to premium support. To access the support please call 1-800-861-2005; when prompted please enter the following pin number 61736614.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED