Docusign software is available for administrative use campus-wide.
Now you can electronically send documents for signature and manage the documents you send, allowing for multiple people to sign, and the ability to access and store all your documents instantly and securely.
If you’re a USD Faculty or Administrative Staff member, you can apply for a USD DocuSign Account.
What is DocuSign?
Docusign provides the easiest, fastest, and most secure way for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents.
Who would use DocuSign at USD?
If you are USD Faculty or administrative staff, and you manage contracts, acquire and process hundreds of waiver forms, or route paperwork for multiple signatures on a weekly basis on campus, then DocuSign might be the right tool for you!
What can you do in DocuSign?
- SIGN any document electronically with your e-signature
- SEND documents for signature and manage the documents you send.
- STORE all your documents instantly and securely.
- SECURE documents on DocuSign which is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant/encrypted
To learn more about DocuSign, watch this video:
How DocuSign Works
I was asked to sign a document via DocuSign, what do I do?
If you have any trouble opening the link, or providing your e-signature via DocuSign, please call the ITS Help Desk for support at (619) 260-7900.
I am a USD Faculty/Administrator, and would like to send a form to to require e-signature from multiple people via DocuSign – how do I get started?
- Request a USD DocuSign Account emailing email@example.com.
- Once you have your account set-up, you can log-in, and begin the process:
If you have any trouble logging into your DocuSign account, or if you need additional support in sending or managing your documents via DocuSign, please call the ITS Help Desk for support at (619) 260-7900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a USD DocuSign Account, how do I set-up Templates, Send Envelopes, and Manage my Account?
If you’re interested in DocuSign PowerForms, email us for information at email@example.com.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED