Search Results

Knowledge Base Results

FAQ: How can I find something on the USD Web site?

Easiest way to locate something by department is to view the A to Z Index at You can also use the Google search bar, which is available at the top of any USD Web page.

  • Student
  • Staff
  • Faculty
  • Alumni
  • Guest

FAQ: How do I post to the MySanDiego portal or USD News?

Postings to the MySanDiego portal and the USD News sites are done through the MyPostings website. Clients need to take the CMS class offered through the IT Training program before getting access from Web Services.   To make a posting, visit ht

More Information

  • Staff
  • Faculty

Contact Information

Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110

Phone: (619) 260-7900

Office Hours

Help Desk at University Center 117

  • Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
  • Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED

Torero Store

  • Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
  • Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
  • Sunday - CLOSED