For those of you who need your course content migrated to Ole, the new server, ASAP, please use the following directions:
- In your Ceconnect course, go to Control Panel and choose Packages and Utilities.
- Click Export/Archive Course.
- Click Archive, then Submit.
- The .zip file containing your course will be ready within a few minutes. Refreshing your browser will take you back to the course entry point, so go back to the Export/Archive course area through the Control Panel.
- Click the .zip file of your course archive to download the file.
- In a Blackboard 9 course (http://ole.sandiego.edu), go to Control Panel and choose Packages and Utilities.
- Click Import Package/View Logs.
- Click Import Package.
- Browse for your saved .zip file on your computer.
- Select all check boxes for course materials and choose Submit.
- An email will be sent to you when the process is complete.
- To see a fully refreshed course, re-enter your course after the file import is completed.
If you have difficulty, please contact the iTeam at x7400. You are welcome to come by the Drop-in Center (Maher 194) if you’d like to work with a member of the iTeam to optimize your course for import into Blackboard 9.1.
(Information courtesy the iTeam blog)