Interested in learning a new language?
The International Center has partnered with Rosetta Stone to offer semester subscriptions to their popular online language tools. Staff and faculty can purchase a 3 month account for $40 or 6 month account for $75 and access all of Rosetta Stone's languages and levels.
Please note: accounts and support are provided through the International Center and not through ITS.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Software Licensing
- Watson Analytics Student Edition
- Dropbox for Business
- Software Request for Labs
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- What if I move a shared Dropbox link or want to unshare a link?
- ExamSoft used by Law School students
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- VM Fusion Installation
- How to install Dropbox for Mac
- How to install and sync Dropbox on Windows 7
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?
- What if Dropbox is already using my @sandiego.edu email address?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED