Interested in learning a new language?
The International Center has partnered with Rosetta Stone to offer semester subscriptions to their popular online language tools. Staff and faculty can purchase a 3 month account for $40 or 6 month account for $75 and access all of Rosetta Stone's languages and levels.
Please note: accounts and support are provided through the International Center and not through ITS.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Dropbox for Business
- Software Licensing
- Software Request for Labs
- What if I move a shared Dropbox link or want to unshare a link?
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- ExamSoft used by Law School students
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- McGraw-Hill Connect is unable to submit with Safari
- How to install and sync Dropbox on Windows 7
- VM Fusion Installation
- How to install Dropbox for Mac
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?
- What if Dropbox is already using my @sandiego.edu email address?