Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
HR Self-service enables employees to update personal information, view pay slips and W2's, view benefits, as well as enroll in or change benefits during Open Enrollment in November.
HR Self-service enables employees to update personal information, view pay slips and W-2s, view benefits, as well as enroll in or change benefits during Open Enrollment in November.
Must be an active University of San Diego employee with an Oracle account (username and password.)
Data security restrictions
Requires a USD ID number and an Oracle account (username and password) to the access self-service features.
How to use
Log in to Oracle EBS at usdebsprod.sandiego.edu/ and select USD Employee Self-Service from your main menu. Then choose from the self-service menu: Personal Information, Payslip, Employee W2, Benefits, Tax Form (W4), etc.
No cost to the employee.
Log in to Oracle applications at the link: usdebsprod.sandiego.edu/ and then select USD Employee Self-Service. Choose one of the many options that will then be available to you. Help is always available by simply clicking Help in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen!
Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle: HR/Employee Self Service / USD employee applying for jobs
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages
- Noetix login screen not showing in Internet Explorer
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED