If you go to the link http://www.sandiego.edu/its/idt/pronunciation/ we have information on how students can record their name and the deadline to do so.
They have 2 options:
1. Record online (instructions provided)
2. Go to one of the onsite kiosks specified - SH 205, SOLES 216 - during the specified time and/or during Gradfest at the bookstore.
There will be flyers and information posted for graduating students, and emails will be sent informing them of the recording.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Help Desk (for technology support)
- Law School Technology Services
- ITS Training Classes
- Tech Information for New Alumni
- Study Abroad
- How can I sign up for an ITS Training class?
- What is the ITS Help Desk?
- Where is the ITS Help Desk located?
- What are the hours for the ITS Help Desk?
- How can I request support from the ITS Help Desk?
- Why Do I Need an ID to Use the USD ATS/ITS Computer Labs?
- L1S: TMS (The Museum System)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED