If you go to the link http://www.sandiego.edu/its/idt/pronunciation/ we have information on how students can record their name and the deadline to do so.
They have 2 options:
1. Record online (instructions provided)
2. Go to one of the onsite kiosks specified - SH 205, SOLES 216 - during the specified time and/or during Gradfest at the bookstore.
There will be flyers and information posted for graduating students, and emails will be sent informing them of the recording.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED