Please go to https://my.sandiego.edu and login using your USD email username and password. If you have trouble logging in, please select the 'forgot password' link below the login box and follow the steps to reset your password.
Detailed Instructions: Please see attached PDF. This can also be found on the Teach/Advise Page using the "Faculty Grading Workshop" link in the Help/ Tutorial Resources channel.
If you use either Safari 8.x or Internet Explorer 9.x, both of these appear to ‘stall’ at the initial grade entry page. Switching to either Chrome or Firefox as the browser (or IE 10 or Safari 7) works. Faculty grade entry is accessible from off campus, however, if you are on a secure network (i.e. an office building of another company or organization) access may be blocked and you may encounter a page timeout.
Grading done through Blackboard Ole cannot be sent to Banner at this time. Grades must be entered through the MySanDiego portal - Faculty Grade Entry Self-Service page.
- Only the primary instructor for a course may enter grades.
- Go to Employee tab – Teach/Advise page – Faculty Grade Assignment channel
- Click on the ‘Grade Entry’ link
- ‘Select a Course’ page will display your courses; select one by clicking anywhere on the course row
- Enter grades in the available column, and use the Save button at the bottom of the page
- You will receive the ‘Save Successful’ message at the top of the page and the ‘Grades Remaining’ counter will decrease by the number of successful grades entered.
- If you need to make changes to grades after you have submitted them, please use the ‘Removal of Incomplete or Change of Grade’ link in the Advising Resources channel on the Teach/Advise page.
- Students will be able to view grades in the student grade channel on the One Stop tab within 24 hours of when you submit them.
Incomplete grades: For each student receiving an incomplete grade, an “Incomplete” form needs to be submitted by you identifying conditions of the incomplete grade. Please complete the ‘Notice of Grade of Incomplete’ by using the link in the Advising Resources channel on the Teach/Advise page.
If you continue to have problems submitting grades, contact the ITS Help Desk at (619)-260-7900.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- Using CourseLeaf to submit changes to courses or program requirements
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- New USD Registration Utilities
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- How to access course evaluations
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Student Instructions for Course Evaluation
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- My Financial Aid package says I'm a Law student - why?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- What determines my class standing for registration?
- Directory Service (LDAP)