Please go to https://my.sandiego.edu and login using your USD email username and password. If you have trouble logging in, please select the 'forgot password' link below the login box and follow the steps to reset your password.
Detailed Instructions: Please see attached PDF. This can also be found on the Teach/Advise Page using the "Faculty Grading Workshop" link in the Help/ Tutorial Resources channel.
If you use either Safari 8.x or Internet Explorer 9.x, both of these appear to ‘stall’ at the initial grade entry page. Switching to either Chrome or Firefox as the browser (or IE 10 or Safari 7) works.
Grading done through Blackboard Ole cannot be sent to Banner at this time. Grades must be entered through the MySanDiego portal - Faculty Grade Entry Self-Service page.
- Only the primary instructor for a course may enter grades.
- Go to Employee tab – Teach/Advise page – Faculty Grade Assignment channel
- Click on the ‘Grade Entry’ link
- ‘Select a Course’ page will display your courses; select one by clicking anywhere on the course row
- Enter grades in the available column, and use the Save button at the bottom of the page
- You will receive the ‘Save Successful’ message at the top of the page and the ‘Grades Remaining’ counter will decrease by the number of successful grades entered.
- If you need to make changes to grades after you have submitted them, please use the ‘Removal of Incomplete or Change of Grade’ link in the Advising Resources channel on the Teach/Advise page.
- Students will be able to view grades in the student grade channel on the One Stop tab within 24 hours of when you submit them.
Incomplete grades: For each student receiving an incomplete grade, an “Incomplete” form needs to be submitted by you identifying conditions of the incomplete grade. Please complete the ‘Notice of Grade of Incomplete’ by using the link in the Advising Resources channel on the Teach/Advise page.
If you continue to have problems submitting grades, contact the ITS Help Desk at (619)-260-7900.