No USD does not provide Microsoft Office to students.
However the USD Torero Store sells Microsoft Office educational version with almost the full functionality of the full version of Microsoft Office at a reduced cost.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Fonts displaying incorrectly after updating to Internet Explorer 11
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- Office 2010 Quickstart Guides (attached)
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows
- How to Import Outlook for Mac 2011 User Data for Outlook 2016 for Mac
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Office 2003 & 2007
- How-to show Outlook 2003 & 2007 Public Folder Calendar Favorites
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
- Can I use the OWA for iPad/iPhone application?
- Can the ITS Help Desk Install Office Suite on my computer?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED