Certificate Errors in Outlook
If a pop up box with "Internet Security Warning" appears while sending or receiving in any version of Outlook, click the "View Certificate." If certificate should read "Issued to: exchange.sandiego.edu," it is caused by an older server authentication attached to your account. This error does not affect the performance of the mail box. All you have to do is hit "Yes" to continue using the older certificate and it will continue as normal.
Old Certification: exchange.sandiego.edu
**See Attachment for picture of error and certification.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Outlook Contact groups Error Message
- User is receiving winmail.dat attachments that cannot be opened.
- Can I use my @sandiego.edu email address to use Google Classroom?
- How to fix Outlook when continually asking to download email as a HTML file
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013
- Configuring Outlook 2011 for Exchange
- Configuring Outlook 2010 for Exchange
- How to Set Up Outlook Auto-Archive
- Mac Mail Settings For Torero Mail on Yosemite