The spouses/dependents of residential students and employees who wish to gain access to services on campus will need USD ID cards.* In order for spouses/dependents to obtain a USD ID card, a Banner ID number must be created for them. This memo will outline which departments are responsible for creating the ID numbers.
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of an Undergraduate Student, please direct him/her to the Office of Undergraduate Admission (Serra Hall 201). Admissions will verif the pertinent information with Housing before issuing an ID number.
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of a Graduate Student, please direct him/her to the Office of Graduate Admission (Serra Hall 202)
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of a Student who is also an Employee, please refer the inquirer to the Undergraduate or Graduate Admission Office, depending on the student's status.
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of an Employee who is NOT a student, please direct him/her to the Office of Human Resources (Maher 101).
- Spouses/dependents should be advised to fill out the Confidential Non-Employee Information Sheet, which can be obtained from Human Resources. This form will require the signature of the appropriate staff in Residential Life before an ID number can be issued by Human Resources
*Housing can issue a temporary key to spouses/dependents who only need a key for accommodation and DO NOT want to access services on campus. A Banner ID number does not need to be created in this case.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Lexis Nexis
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Trouble Logging Into LawRoom Training
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED