The spouses/dependents of residential students and employees who wish to gain access to services on campus will need USD ID cards.* In order for spouses/dependents to obtain a USD ID card, a Banner ID number must be created for them. This memo will outline which departmnets are responsible for creating the ID numbers.
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of an Undergraduate Student, please direct him/her to the Office of Undergraduate Admission (Serra Hall 201). Admissions will verif the pertinent information with Housing before issuing an ID number.
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of a Graduate Student, please direct him/her to the Office of Graduate Admission (Serra Hall 202)
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of a Student who is also an Employee, please refer the inquirer to the Undergraduate or Graduate Admission Office, depending on the student's status.
- If the inquirer is a spouse/dependent of an Employee who is NOT a student, please direct him/her to the Office of Human Resources (Maher 101).
- Spouses/dependents should be advised to fill out the Confidential Non-Employee Information Sheet, which can be obtained from Human Resources. This form will require the signature of the appropriate staff in Residential Life before an ID number can be issued by Human Resources
*Housing can issue a temporary key to spouses/dependents who only need a key for accomodation and DO NOT want to access services on campus. A Banner ID number does not need to be created in this case.