If you use McGraw-Hill's Connect website for your class, you might find that you get an error message when you try to upload a file from Safari on a Mac (saying there are invalid characters in the file). If you experience this problem, McGraw-Hill has asked that you install and use Mozilla Firefox as an alternative (which you can download at http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/).
McGraw-Hill's Connect website is not supported by our ITS department, but there are many resources available online for helping you with your username or with using the site:
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Software Licensing
- Software Request for Labs
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- ExamSoft used by Law School students
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- Rosetta Stone Subscription
- VM Fusion Installation
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?