Getting Started on Windows 7 that might be very helpful to to new users. Here is the website http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/help/getting-started
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How do I turn on automatic updates for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X?
- Windows 7 Missing Briefcase fields
- Windows 8 and 10 Support at USD
- USD Owned Computers and OS X Yosemite
- How do I turn on Automatic updates for Windows XP?
- What Operating Systems are supported by the ITS Help Desk?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED