To successfully upload your photo for the Torero Card the photo file size limit is 2mb. After you upload your photo, this photo upload channel will still be available for you to use.
If you upload a photo after August 16, 2015 you may be required to come in to the Campus Card Services Office in University Center 127 so that they may issue your Torero Card. You will be notified by email if your picture was rejected.
For Torero Card photo requirements please click here.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- Lexis Nexis
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?