If you are an incoming undergraduate student who has been initially accepted to the university, you can review your Financial Aid package in the MySanDiego portal (found at http://my.sandiego.edu) under the "Required Steps" or "Applicant" tabs. If your financial aid package says that you have a law student package, then you likely chose an incorrect school code when you submitted your FAFSA.
To fix this, visit the FAFSA site again and edit your form, submitting it to the USD code 010395. Once that's resubmitted, you can contact the USD Financial Aid office at (619) 260-2700 to have them rerun your financial aid package.
For more information about Financial Aid, visit our Financial Aid website.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- ID Numbers and Computing Accounts (MySanDiego Accounts)
- Web Authentication (Single Sign-on)
- How to access course evaluations
- For students: How to grant access to an authorized user
- I am an international student and am unable to create an account on MySanDiego.
- MySanDiego Portal Troubleshooting
- New Employee or Non-employee (Consultant) Account Creation Process
- How do I register for a different term?
- Remove Parent Authorizations
- How-to submit grades using the MySanDiego Portal
- Faculty: How to access previously submitted grades
- MySanDiego Portal - Pin # and User ID Error
- Where do I find the Freshman Advising Questionnaire?
- Can I Change My USD Username?
- Error connection to beis.sandiego.edu:7007 when trying to register
- Senior Tab Not Showing in Portal
- Username/PIN Message in MySanDiego
- I forgot my MySanDiego account password. How can I reset it?
- Where can I find something in the new MySanDiego Portal?
- I know my password, but would like to change it...Do I have to call the Help Desk?
- I'm a Continuing Education student. Why can't I view my transcripts online?
- How do I set up an account on MySanDiego or create my E-mail account?
- What does my MySanDiego account give me access to?
- Parent Portal
- Directory Service (LDAP)