If you have access to Oracle Self Service (the site to view your paystub and W2) but need access to new features for your job, you likely need to fill out another copy of the Staff/Faculty User Registration Form. You can find and print out a copy of this form from http://www.sandiego.edu/its/pdf/staff_faculty_user_registration_form.pdf, then fill out the top of page two for Oracle Access. Your supervisor will need to sign page 1, and HR might have to sign page 2 (depending on what you need to access). Once complete, you can fax the form to (619) 849-8310 or deliver it to Maher 170.
If you want to learn more about Oracle for Procurement, you can read the Procurement Support Information. If you had access to features and they have disappeared or stopped working, please contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Oracle: HR/Employee Self Service / USD employee applying for jobs
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- How to reset the Oracle password
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix login screen not showing in Internet Explorer
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED