If you are a staff or faculty member and are looking to obtain access to Oracle applications, then you must request the account using our User Registration form (found at http://www.sandiego.edu/its/pdf/staff_faculty_user_registration_form.pdf )
Once you have printed and filled out the form, you can drop the form off at the Network Operations Center at Maher 170 or fax it to (619) 849-8310. For help with the form, you can call (619) 260-4726.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Oracle: HR/Employee Self Service / USD employee applying for jobs
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages
- Noetix login screen not showing in Internet Explorer
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED