If the user is able to login, but cannot see their timecard (they just get a blank, white page that says "Loading Timecard" or can see their timecard and can select a cell, but cannot enter time into that cell, the problem may be Java related. When this happens, the usual fix is to clear the temp cache for Java. To do this:
- Close all browser windows
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Click on the Java icon
- Ensure that the General tab is selected, then click the Settings button in the Temporary Internet Files section.
- Click the Delete files button
- Ensure that all the boxes are checked, then click OK. This may take a few seconds.
- Click OK to back out of the dialog and the control panel.
- The user should be able to login and see their timecard after this.
If you encounter any problems, contact the ITS Help Desk for troubleshooting at (619) 260-7900.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED