Yes. Whether you do or don’t have the Office installation disks, the ITS Help Desk can help you install Office on your computer. However, you will need your own product key to verify that you have purchased Office.
If you have your product key and need help with installation, either come by the office at UC117 or call the Help Desk at (619) 260-7900
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Fonts displaying incorrectly after updating to Internet Explorer 11
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- Office 2010 Quickstart Guides (attached)
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows
- How to Import Outlook for Mac 2011 User Data for Outlook 2016 for Mac
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Office 2003 & 2007
- How-to show Outlook 2003 & 2007 Public Folder Calendar Favorites
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
- Can I use the OWA for iPad/iPhone application?
- Does USD provide Microsoft Office for students?