Yes. Whether you do or don’t have the Office installation disks, the ITS Help Desk can help you install Office on your computer. However, you will need your own product key to verify that you have purchased Office.
If you have your product key and need help with installation, either come by the office at UC117 or call the Help Desk at (619) 260-7900
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- Office 2010 Quickstart Guides (attached)
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Office 2003 & 2007
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows
- How-to show Outlook 2003 & 2007 Public Folder Calendar Favorites
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
- Does USD provide Microsoft Office for students?
- Can I use the OWA for iPad/iPhone application?