Yes. Whether you do or don’t have the Office installation disks, the ITS Help Desk can help you install Office on your computer. However, you will need your own product key to verify that you have purchased Office.
If you have your product key and need help with installation, either come by the office at UC117 or call the Help Desk at (619) 260-7900
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Cannot attach files to emails when using Microsoft Edge
- E-mail going to outbox without sending
- DreamSpark (formally MSDN AA)
- Informational: Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP)
- Fonts displaying incorrectly after updating to Internet Explorer 11
- How to get Microsoft Office 365 University for free
- Self-Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows
- "Adobe Contribute" add-on problem with Office 2010/2013
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED