The University of San Diego offers personal web space for all current students, staff and faculty on home.sandiego.edu. Once activated, you will have a site at http://home.sandiego.edu/~(your MySanDiego username). You can follow these steps to activate your space and upload a file:
- In your web browser, go to http://home.sandiego.edu. You will see this screen:
- Click on “Enable web site”
- Enter your MySanDiego username and password
- Your site is now enabled. Go to http://home.sandiego.edu/files/ and log in with your MySanDiego username and password.
- Click on the Public_HTML folder to access your home directory. It will look something like this:
- You can use the web based interface to upload files, or ftp them using these settings: Secure FTP - host: usdhome.sandiego.edu on port 42670