Employees of the University:
- Log into the MySanDiego portal, click on the Employee tab, In the Oracle Applications channel found in the middle section of the Employee tab. Click on the HR Employee Self Service link. Then log in with your Oracle username and password. If you do not know your username and password there is a "Forgot your password?" link found under the log in area. You will need to provide your USD username, date of birth(MM/DD/YYYY) and the last four digits of your SSN. After providing this information you will click on the Email Password box and your password will be emailed to your USD email address. Use this password to access HR/Employee Self Service. You will be able to change the password provided on your first log in with the password emailed to you
- Escalate to Netowrk Operation Manager (Yolanda Abitan) if you receive the following error message. "Username is no longer vaild. Please contact your system administrator."
I have never been employed at the University
- If you are not an employee of the University and want to apply for a job posting, you will need to create and account by going to the following link https://usdebsprod.sandiego.edu/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp and registering for the posted position you are interested in. (See attachment for more information)
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- How to reset the Oracle password
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix login screen not showing in Internet Explorer
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED