Employees of the University:
- Log into the MySanDiego portal, hover over the Employee tab
- Click USD Services
- Click HR Employee Self Service (Oracle)
- Then log in with your USDOne username and password.
- If you do not know your username and password please click here and choose Forgot Username/Password to reset it
- Once you are logged into Oracle, click USD Employee Self Service
- Click Jobs then click on the Jobs tab
- Use the search criteria to look for jobs
I have never been employed at the University
- If you are not an employee of the University and want to apply for a job posting, you will need to create and account by going to the following link https://usdebsprod.sandiego.edu/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp and registering for the posted position you are interested in. (See attachment for more information)
If you encounter any further issues please contact the Help Desk at 619-260-7900 or email email@example.com
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- I am a Mac user, how do I access Noetix?
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages
- Noetix login screen not showing in Internet Explorer
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED