Beginning February 2010, any user whose account has been compromised will be notified by phone, blocked from their e-mail and Internet use, and required to do the following before their account is reinstated:
1. Allow ITS to verify that their work-provided systems are clean and up-to-date. This includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, and all critical security patches.
2. Acknowledge that their personal computer systems which connect to USD are also clean, patched, and up-to-date.
3. Reread the USD Policy on Responsible Use Computing (and be directed to the ITS Security web site).
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED