The ITS Help Desk is an on-campus computer support center for all USD students. The ITS Help Desk is the central location for Desktop Support Technicians and also includes the Help Desk call center. Support for on-campus residents is included in USD housing fees, but single-service payment options are now available for off-campus students.
Please call us at 619-260-7900 for the latest pricing.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Help Desk (for technology support)
- Law School Technology Services
- Graduating Seniors - Recording Names
- ITS Training Classes
- Tech Information for New Alumni
- Study Abroad
- How can I sign up for an ITS Training class?
- Where is the ITS Help Desk located?
- What are the hours for the ITS Help Desk?
- How can I request support from the ITS Help Desk?
- Why Do I Need an ID to Use the USD ATS/ITS Computer Labs?
- L1S: TMS (The Museum System)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED