staff faculty guest

Depending on the business need, Human Resources will allow staff members of USD to request ID numbers for non USD employees.  This process is specifically for Vendors or Contract Employees who are on campus for a large period of time (usually over a month) and require access to the USD network or other IT services.


To request an ID number, a sponsoring staff member can contact Human Resources at (619) 260-6611 and request a "Confidential Non-Employee" form.  Once the form has been filled out, signed, and turned in, HR will (at their discretion) create an ID number for the vendor or contract employee.


The vendor or contract employee can then create their new account at

Contact Information

Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110

Phone: (619) 260-7900

Office Hours

Help Desk at University Center 117

  • Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
  • Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)

Torero Store Help Desk

  • Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
  • Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
  • Sunday - CLOSED

Copley Library Help Desk

  • Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
  • Friday - Sunday - CLOSED
Click to see map to University Center 117
Building Location on Campus Map

View Map and Building Location

Connect With Us