Depending on the business need, Human Resources will allow staff members of USD to request ID numbers for non USD employees. This process is specifically for Vendors or Contract Employees who are on campus for a large period of time (usually over a month) and require access to the USD network or other IT services.
To request an ID number, a sponsoring staff member can contact Human Resources at (619) 260-6611 and request a "Confidential Non-Employee" form. Once the form has been filled out, signed, and turned in, HR will (at their discretion) create an ID number for the vendor or contract employee.
The vendor or contract employee can then create their new account at https://iam.sandiego.edu/pls/apex/f?p=ACCTPROV
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- Lexis Nexis
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?