Start menu ->
Control panels ->
Select: Automatic Updates
Verify or click radio button next to "AUTOMATIC (recommended)".
Select a time when your machine will be powered on, and you wont bother you while its updating.
Example: Everyday at 12 while your at lunch. If you leave your machine, the default time of
3am everyday is fine.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Windows 7 training link
- How do I turn on automatic updates for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X?
- Windows 7 Missing Briefcase fields
- Apple Migration Assistant Time Zone Fix
- Windows 8 Support at USD
- USD Owned Computers and OS X Yosemite
- What Operating Systems are supported by the ITS Help Desk?