If some or all of your shared network drives are missing after you login, try logging out (rather than restarting or rebooting), then logging back in. This procedure will usually remap your drives.
If you are having problems with your H: drive and getting an 'Access Denied' message, try the following procedure:
- In My Computer, right click on your H: drive, then select 'Disconnect'. The drive should disappear.
- Go to the Start menu and select Log Off
- When the login screen appears, log back in.
- The drive should map correctly.
If you continue to have problems, please contact the ITS Help Desk at x7900 or submit a support request.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED (Limited Phone Support)
Torero Store Help Desk
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
Copley Library Help Desk
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday - CLOSED