Support requests can be submitted to the ITS Help Desk via the following methods:
- Phone: extension 7900 from on campus or (619) 260-7900 from off campus.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITS Help Desk Self Service Website: Click here to submit a request.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Help Desk (for technology support)
- Law School Technology Services
- Graduating Seniors - Recording Names
- ITS Training Classes
- Tech Information for New Alumni
- Study Abroad
- How can I sign up for an ITS Training class?
- What is the ITS Help Desk?
- Where is the ITS Help Desk located?
- What are the hours for the ITS Help Desk?
- Why Do I Need an ID to Use the USD ATS/ITS Computer Labs?
- L1S: TMS (The Museum System)
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED