Congratulations! You have successfully set up an AutoArchive folder.For step-by-step instructions on how to set up Outlook auto-archive, please see the attached PDF.
If you have any questions, or encounter any issues during this process, please contact the Help Desk at 619-260-7900 or email email@example.com
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Certificate Errors in Outlook
- Can I use my @sandiego.edu email address to use Google Classroom?
- User is receiving winmail.dat attachments that cannot be opened.
- Configuring Outlook 2013 for Exchange
- How-to Create a Mail Merge in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013
- Configuring Outlook 2011 for Exchange
- Configuring Outlook 2010 for Exchange
- Configure Exchange for Apple Mail
- How to fix Outlook when continually asking to download email as a HTML file
- Mac Mail Settings For Torero Mail on Yosemite
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED