Exchange Email users:
To change your email password please use the following steps
- Go to https://exchange.sandiego.edu
- log in using your username and current password
- click on the Options link found in the top right hand corner of the screen
- click on the Change Password link found in the list on the left hand of the screen
- In put current password and then your new password
- Then select save (near the top middle of the page)
Your email / AD password is now changed.
For step-by-step instructions with images on how to change your Exchange email password, please see the attached PDF or go to http://www.sandiego.edu/its/pdf/techsupport/OWA_Password_Change_20111212090356.pdf
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- In Outlook Web App (OWA), what are the "Premium" and "Light" interfaces?
- Basic/Light version of Outlook Web App loads in Internet Explorer 11
- USD Retirement Policy regarding e-mail and internet access for retired employees
- Setting up a Blackberry to check Exchange
- Configuring Outlook 2010 for Exchange
- Connecting an iPhone to Microsoft Exchange
- Requesting an Exchange account for a student employee
- How to setup an iPad to Exchange
- How-to forward Exchange email account to another account
- When I email another sandiego.edu address from Exchange, I get an error with a long email address
- Share and open calendars in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
- In OWA, how do I disable or enable conversation view?