The ITS Help Desk provides a multitude of services for current students, staff, and faculty! We also provide some limited support for alumni and visitors with USD services. If something is not listed, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 and ask!
ITS Help Desk services include:
- On-campus convenience and personalized, hassle-free service
- Windows and Apple Support and Troubleshooting
- Virus/Spyware removal
- Operating System and Application re-installation (User must provide all necessary installation CDs)
- Data Recovery and Backups
- Hardware Installation and troubleshooting
- Printer Setup and troubleshooting
- In-room Networking (On-campus students only)
- Wireless Connection Setup
- Personal Web Site Support
- E-mail Support
The Desktop Support and Help Desk staff members are not permitted to work on faculty/staff personal computers, regardless if they are used for university work, due to liability and funding issues.