University of San Diego’s open and FREE wireless network, usdguest, is available across campus for guests. In order to access the Guest Wireless, users will need to have a valid email address and must accept the following agreement:
- that usdguest network is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind.
- that the usdguest network may not be uninterrupted or error free.
- that there is a higher risk that viruses and harmful applications may infect your device through usdguest.
- that Information Technology Services does not guarantee the security of usdguest and that unauthorized third parties may access your computer or files or otherwise monitor your connection.
Once you have accepted the terms, your mobile device or laptop will redirect to the registration page located here. Enter your email address to connect.
If you happen to lose connection to the guest wireless within your 24 hour time access, simply follow the steps above to re-register.
If you have any issues connecting to the Guest Wireless on campus, please contact the Help Desk at (619)260-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The USD Guest Wireless Network is restricted to web browsing, checking secure email and using a VPN connection with secure protocols.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED