NOTE: This will uninstall Microsoft Office 2007
1. Close all Microsoft Office programs
2. From on campus, open Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome. Type http://kbox1000.sandiego.edu in the address bar
3. You will be prompted for a username and password. Type your AD username and password. Click on Login.
· If you are unable to login, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (619) 260-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let the Help Desk staff know that you were unable to login to self-install MS Office 2010.
4. From the Software Library tab click on the Install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
· If the Install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 link is not listed or you receive a No software titles currently found message, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (619) 260-7900 or email@example.com.
5. At the next screen, click on the Install Now button
6. Disregard the next window, which lists Software Download Activity.
7. For approximately 3 minutes, it will appear that nothing is happening, however, you are downloading MS Office 2010 silently in the background.
8. When the MS Office 2010 download is complete, the installation progress window will appear. The installation process is completely automated.
9. Once the installation is successfully installed, a window will confirm its completion. Click the Close button.