Yes! You can create a web-page in a few easy steps:
1. Go to the page Your Web Site
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Under the section 'Web Site Configuration Check' click 'Enable Site.' Your site should now be "Available for Browsing." Follow Step 4 to view your web-page.
4. Your URL will be http://home.sandiego.edu/~username, where 'username' is your MySanDiego username.
5. You will need to download a secure ftp client such as FileZilla or purchase a program like Dreamweaver in order to create and add pages to your web site.
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED