Those that use Macintosh computers to access Noetix cannot directly access Noetix through http://www.sandiego.edu/noetix. If one is on a Mac and goes to Noetix directly in a web browser, the page is likely to only show the Noetix logo and not the username and password fields to continue to use Noetix.
Macs are not directly compatible with Noetix.
All Mac users, including those who may have used Noetix before from a Windows PC but have switched to a Mac, must go through an account on the NTS server. You must have an account on this server if you are using a Mac to access Noetix. Accessing the Noetix server can be done by downloading Windows RDC and remoting to nts.sandiego.edu. Contact the Network and Systems Operations group for the procedure to get such an account.
Website for Network Systems: http://www.sandiego.edu/its/nets/index.php
Network Operations Phone Number: 619-260-4726
To configure your Mac to run Noetix, please download the PDF in the attachment below. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions, please call the Help Desk at 619-260-7900.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Oracle iRecruitment
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle HR/Payroll Self-Service
- Oracle: HR/Employee Self Service / USD employee applying for jobs
- Export Oracle data by disabling Pop Up Blocker
- How to create a new Oracle Account
- How to reset the Oracle password
- How to print from Noetix on a Mac using RDC
- I can access Oracle, but need a specific tool. How can I get it?
- Why am I unable to export Noetix reports to Excel?
- Noetix for Mac users: error messages